— Cheap to insure. Brakes great, handles like a 4x4 Bulid Quality: Very Good. NHTSA Item Number: 603265 Land Rover Range Rover in Bronx, NY 4.00 listings starting at $14,500.00 Land Rover Range Rover in Brooklyn, NY 7.00 listings starting at $13,950.00 Land Rover Range Rover in Chantilly, VA 3.00 listings starting at $14,500.00 Land Rover Range Rover in Cream Ridge, NJ 3.00 listings starting at $29,300.00 Land Rover Range Rover in Hatfield, PA La(n)dy. Fun Vehicle To Have If You Go Off Roading, And Don't Mind Little Repairs Here And There. 1996 Land Rover Discovery Reviews - Page 5 of 7 ... 1996 Land Rover Discovery ES 2.5 turbo diesel from Australia and New Zealand. what do you expect LOL My mother seems to think it's "hard to get into". - it's English so it was super well appointed and despite the lift and aggressive tires,rode super plush ! Property of antvz . It is a great vehicle for Off road! It has decent Its very fun to drive, nice road handaling, and amazing off road handling. 1996 Land Rover Discovery OVERVIEW The Land Rover people want the American sport/utility shopper to think of the discovery as a new vehicle, but it¿s actually been around since ¿90 when it was introduced to the British market. Read 1996 Land Rover Discovery reviews from real owners. The 1996 Land Rover Discovery has 111 problems & defects reported by Discovery owners. 1996 Land Rover Discovery Tdi 2-door L4 DIESEL Automatic 4 Speed Added Jul 2015 • 139 Fuel-ups. 124 Great Deals out of 4,585 listings starting at, 1,236 Great Deals out of 62,772 listings starting at, 337 Great Deals out of 16,747 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 356 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 122 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 152 listings starting at, 16 Great Deals out of 336 listings starting at, 1996 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr SE AWD SUV, 1996 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr SE7 AWD SUV, 1996 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr SD AWD SUV, Read all 2020 Land Rover Discovery reviews, Read all 2002 Land Rover Discovery reviews, 1996 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr SE AWD SUV For Sale, 1996 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr SE7 AWD SUV For Sale, Land Rover Discovery vs Land Rover Discovery Sport, Land Rover Discovery vs Land Rover Range Rover, Land Rover Discovery vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Land Rover Defender vs Land Rover Discovery, 1996 Land Rover Discovery - Trims and Specs. ), Pros: (0) Comments; Used car review: Land Rover Discovery 1991-2004. Find Discovery, Range Rover and other Land Rover series parts and accessories at Atlantic British. Pros: ), Pros: Details about 1996 Land Rover Discovery 300 Tdi 5 speed 96 Discovery 1 300Tdi Turbo Diesel (Defender engine) AWD Perfect for USPS. Research the 1996 Land Rover Discovery at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Land Rover Discovery 300tdi ES 5-Door automatic in 1996, the model with 5-door sport-utility wagon body and Line-4 2495 cm3 / 152.3 cui engine size, 83 kW / 113 PS / 111 hp (ECE) of power, 265 Nm / 195 lb-ft of torque, 4-speed automatic powertrain for Europe . 1996 Land Rover Discovery SD 1996 Honda Passport EX 1996 Mitsubishi Montero LS 1996 Nissan Pathfinder SE Customer Ratings 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 MSRP Tom Ford. Summary: Solid, reliable,safe and comfortable. CarGurus has 1,022 nationwide Discovery listings starting at $26,991. Land Rover Discovery Land Rover's broken reputation should provide cheap off-road motoring - the mechanical gods willing, writes DAVID MORLEY. repairs seem to be very reasonable. it's English so it occasionaly didnt drive if it didnt want to and cared little that ou were late for work. Good Driving Position, great off road, good looking, spacious. Get 1996 Land Rover Range Rover values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Very Nice Ride — Receive free local dealer price quotes and SAVE! Item Information. Find out what they're like to drive, and what problems they have. The worst complaints are problems. 1996 Land Rover DiscoveryKBB.com Consumer Reviews. It's a bit like Ronseal - it does what it says on the tin. Edmunds has detailed price information for the Used 1996 Land Rover Discovery SUV. Early models in the US came equipped with a 3.9-liter V8, but Land Rover upgraded later models to the 4.0-liter V8. I like its over all versatility, able to go off road, and stick to pavement in harsh weather conditoins. Performance- is not stunning on road but when it get's to Bulid Quality: Very Good. Land Rover Discovery Sport – long-term review - Report No:3; Land Rover Discovery Sport – long-term review. How to Buy. … 33 %. Cons: Find prices, release date, pictures, expert ratings, safety features, specs and price quotes. Disco. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. This scar is an adventure magnet. Here at LRO we've reviewed the 1989-1998 Land Rover Discovery 1 4x4 and we think you'll like what we had to say. is not look the smartest looking car and mine has body damage form going of road but its ok. 1996 Land Rover Discovery 300 Tdi 5 speed . hours. Our Take on the 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Geared for torque, this truck does wonders out in the dirt trails. Here at LRO we've reviewed the 1989-1998 Land Rover Discovery 1 4x4 and we think you'll like what we had to say. N593ANU DIscovery Red 300 Tdi 22 April 1996 i have owned for approx 3 years and used off road and for a business towing truck. Easy to work on. Love it, It seems like I'm always fixing something, but I love it. hour. Its not bad to run, it does about 30mpg which is not bad for a full time 4wd, not had many problems with it even tho it does get abused alot. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/1996-Land-Rover-Discovery-Overview-c7959 Fantastic!!! Find Discovery, Range Rover and other Land Rover series parts and accessories at Atlantic British. Paint is pretty tough but the carpet in the footwells doesnt like getting wet... Pros: Browse all of our 1996 Land Rover Discovery reviews & videos by top motoring journalists. Find 3 used 2002 Land Rover Discovery as low as $2,850 on Carsforsale.com®. SOLD: 1996 Land Rover Discovery XD Eco-Challenge VIN: SALJY1243TA701027 Mileage: ~80,000 Clean Nebraska Title AA yellow $10K Rare. I don't. Recall List for the 1996 Land Rover Discovery. on during the cold winter months... Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc. 1 1996 Land Rover Discovery owner reviewed the 1996 Land Rover Discovery with a rating of 2.1 overall out of 5. 122 ratings. Find 1,114 used Land Rover Discovery … It shrugs of deep water, feet of mud and brushes off run ins with tree with ease. 1996 Land Rover Discovery Reviews - Page 6 of 7 ... 1996 Land Rover Discovery Tdi S 2.5 Tdi from UK and Ireland. The listing has ended. Learn more about the 1996 Land Rover Discovery with The Car Connection review. A solid car, not quick but thats not why i bought it lol. Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars. Personally I As … Land Rover Discovery (Large / 7 Seater SUV): 3.9 out of 5 stars from 135 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Performance. The sound of that V8. 21.7 Avg MPG. Read More, This truck is downright amazing in bad weather and less than favorable conditions and the ride is always smooth and responsive. The Discovery has been a strong SUV in Land Rover's lineup for years. Land Rover fanatic? Cost of running - LMAO you having a Giraffe... 3.9 V8 — Cons: Other than that, great car. fuel costs,  Build quality and leaks. 1996 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr Se Awd Suv — Performance: Slow. Fun to drive, and Very useful. This Truck Has Slowly Become An Obsession. Land Rover, however, gave the Discovery I a much lower price point. Land Rover introduced the Discovery in 1989. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1996 Land Rover Discovery SD Sport Utility 4D. After that rear door would not close. Page 7/9. Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Based on 122 Reviews. Brake assist, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking … You can drive it in the mud and drive it to the opera. This British offering is new to America however, and it offers U.S. enthusiasts a more affordable alternative to the luxurious Range Rover County LWB. Find 18 used Land Rover Range Rover in Clarksburg, MD as low as $7,999 on Carsforsale.com®. Only 35 XDs were built in 1996, 28 of them for the Eco-Challenge competition in British Columbia that year used as support vehicles. Read More, What cars can drive the best B roads in Wales at speeds to rival a sports car, and then drive home along byways with warning signs saying 'unsuitable for motor vehicles'? if your want somthing fast forget it. Warn Winch on a cool Rover Time bumper ... 4 big IPF lamps on the roof ! Defender, Freelander, LR3, LR2 and LR4 parts and accessories are available. The Discovery II used the same chassis and engine as the much more expensive Range Rover. 4.0. NHTSA Item Number: 10001637 Service Bulletin Number: 370103 Date of Bulletin: Jun 06, 2003 Component: Power Train 1996 Land Rover Discovery Vehicle Speed Control Service Bulletin 41459. (https://www.youtube.com/tfloffroad) Click to Visit TFLoffroad! 3.8. Price: US $7,990.00. 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Luxury LAND ROVER CERTIFIED, 20" Wheels, Adaptive Xenon Headlamps w/LED Signature, Blind Spot Monitor w/Closing Vehicle Sensing, Driver Assist Plus Package,... Dimmitt Cadillac Clearwater Tampa, FL (888)-667-7074. 0 Comments | Date: 29/10/2008. Build Quality- Well........ it's british and built by Brummy's Read More. View all 42 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 1996 Land Rover Discovery SUV on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1996 Discovery. It's not huge but it's still roomy inside the cabin or if you wanna fix it yourself, there's plenty of room in the engine bay to comfortably maneuver to change out what ever part you want. 1 - 2 of 2 reviews. Fun factor- Show this thing a field or a few muddy hills etc Consumer Rating. I originally started modifying my Discovery 1 more than a decade ago, around the time the LR3 (the US name for the Discovery 3) was announced. the wife out in - ideal if you want to improve your So I had no regret modifying my daily driver … Darn I really liked the body of the car. Research the 1996 Land Rover Discovery at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Learn more about the 1996 Land Rover Range Rover. The next best thing would be a military tank. Find specifications for every 1996 Land Rover Discovery: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. This is a modern iteration of the old Buick V-8 design that Rover bought many years ago. I found a great site on the internet, roverparts.com that saves you a bunch over buying OE... Pros: The dry grip is better than expected and in the wet … Faults: Within the first week of buying the car the immobiliser caused the car to lose all electrical power during brief stops after a 2 to 3 hour continuous drive. Brakes great, handles like a 4x4 1996 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr Se Awd Suv — Find 46 used Land Rover Range Rover in Rockville, MD as low as $20,995 on Carsforsale.com®. : )~ Like most cars it has needed it's own maintenance and repairs too, but the engine runs strong and happy. Learn more about the 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Chris Goffey takes a look at the 1998 Land Rover Discovery. 3. It's worth every penny whether you're going offroading, picking up supplies at home depot for a weekend project or going out with 7 of your friends to a night club... Pros: Read expert reviews on the 1996 Land Rover Discovery from the sources you trust. View all 42 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 1996 Land Rover Discovery on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1996 Discovery. Early models in the US came equipped with a 3.9-liter V8, but Land Rover upgraded later models to the 4.0-liter V8. Land Rover Discovery 1 Facelift 300TDi 1995 #97 . Detailed car specs: 1996 Land Rover Discovery. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Find out what they're like to drive, and what problems they have. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. 2019 Land Rover Discovery SE $ 28,991 25,955 Miles . Fun Factor: Would be fun to take off road, is fun to drive round the country lanes, everyone gets out of your way, Primary Use: Sport/fun (spirited driving, track racing, off-roading, etc. Find 6 used Land Rover Discovery in Finksburg, MD as low as $1,999 on Carsforsale.com®. After the Eco-Challenge the trucks were sold to Land Rover dealers where they were reportedly … 1996 Land Rover Discovery SE L4 DIESEL Standard 6 Speed Wagon Added Jan 2018 • 3 … Land Rover Discovery 1 1996 Tyre Review Highlights. Land Rover Discovery Expert Review Alex Leanse. Read Free 1996 Land Rover Discovery Manua Save $22,508 on a 1996 … A sturdy but slow SUV so if you wanna haul ass this not the car for you, but if you wanna ride in style and feel like there is no obstacle or terrain that can stop you this is it. Land Rover Discovery, sometimes referred to as "Disco" in slang or popular language, is a series of medium to large premium SUVs, produced under the Land Rover marque, from the British manufacturer Land Rover, and later Jaguar Land Rover.The series is currently in its fifth iteration (or generation, according to the manufacturer), the first of which was introduced in 1989, … Used car review: Land Rover Discovery 1991-2004 Do your research when buying a Disco, writes DAVID MORLEY. Defender, Freelander, LR3, LR2 and LR4 parts and accessories are available. It looks like an off roader so Love it or hate it. Want a Land Rover that isn't really pricey. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN … Reviews. The Discovery I ended up being a pretty good success and Land Rover introduced … Read More, Over all 4 stars love this car, would get one again in the future. I bring home a 1996 Land Rover Discovery I that I bought for $300. 5 out of 5 stars. Landy Disco V8 (love It Or Hate It ?) 4. It goes from A to B in reasonable comfort but it comes to life in the mud. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1996 Land Rover Discovery … where it want's to be in the mud it's awesome. Advice . 1996 Land Rover Discovery TDi 2.5 turbo diesel from UK and Ireland Faults: Nothing with this one but last two both had head gasket failures at around 100k - simple to change so any one who has a high miler do it now! Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Write Your Review What Drivers Are Saying. Loads of room inside, a great tow car, nice and solid, Cons: Quality. Land Rover, however, gave the Discovery I a much lower price point. Land Rover parts and Land Rover accessories galore. Atlantic British is North Americas largest wholesale and retail part and accessory supplier for all models of Land Rovers and Range Rovers. Find the car you want at the right price. Cost of Ownership: Thirsty on petrol, but this one had an LPG conversion so ran at almost half the cost. nice - good for off roading - towing - cruising taking Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 Land Rover Discovery by the NHTSA. He suggested that the smaller 235-section tires from the Discovery, which will be made optional on this Range Rover, might improve the suspension's absorbency. Displaying 1 - 10 of 1996 Land Rover Discovery I Lurve It.... — Find out how it drives and what features set the 1996 Land Rover Discovery apart from its main rivals. 5. Latest 1996 Land Rover Discovery Technical Service Bulletins. Write Your Review. The Discovery is clearly confident with it's simple yet elegant looks. 1996 Land Rover Discovery vehicles have 22 reported problems.The most commonly reported 1996 Land Rover Discovery problem is: Door Won't Open Due to … — Wish it were a bit taller thus making it easier to get into. The Discovery 2 prices plummeted and Discovery 1s, taking an even steeper nosedive, became a dime a dozen. Funky repairs tend to get annoying, Great go any where do anything vehicle . Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. dodgy build, dodgy reliability but can go anywhere and people get out ur way, can carry anything anywere, cost a goo hundred quid to fill but suprisingly good on fuel, if it get stuck move a lever and it goes again, Good Soild Car — Cons: and you'll have a grin on your face for the rest of the day. Best Truck . It's very roomy, kid safe, family friendly.. really is an over all good car, only it is pretty pricey parts when it comes to getting... Save up to $36,212 on one of 623 used 1996 Land Rover Discoveries near you. Browse interior and exterior photos for 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Be kind, rescue a Toyota out of the mud with your Land Rover. View similar cars and explore different trim configurations. See pricing for the Used 1996 Land Rover Discovery SD Sport Utility 4D. Atlantic British is North Americas largest wholesale and retail part and accessory supplier for all models of Land Rovers and Range Rovers. then the Newer LR3, I think it looks tougher. Value. Blown head twice and engine once. Room for everyone Repairs are a bit of an annoyance though. Immediate payment … Time left: 5d 09h . Consumer Rating. Get 1996 Land Rover Discovery values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Well, that's exactly what we ... Tows well and performs well off road and i've taken it to some challenging places. See pricing for the Used 1996 Land Rover Discovery SE7 Sport Utility 4D. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. I have a Land Rover Discovery 1 which I use for towing glider and car trailers and for helping as a retrieve vehicle on British rallies including driving well off-road. acceleration, not breathtaking, towing is slow, handling is OK. 23 Dec 2020. 1996 Land Rover Discovery Pictures: See 107 pics for 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Save money on Used 1996 Land Rover Discovery SUV models … The Land Rover Discovery is built with rustproof aluminum ... the last complete Pathfinder generation was built from 1996 to 2004 with the intention of blending plenty on-roa... It’s exceptionally well-made, but the same kind of thing is available on the internet for twenty quid, so you’ve really got to want that Land Rover branding ... much how the Discovery runs ... 2019 New SUVs: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide, 2019 new trucks: The ultimate buyer's guide, Buying advice and info on deals from MSN Autos. Dislike that its hard to find mechanics that will work on them! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 13 viewed per hour. Discovery is powered by a 4.0-liter V-8 engine rated at 182 brake horsepower. Articles . May 12, 2015 Calum Brown. Get … 1 1996 Land Rover Discovery owner reviewed the 1996 Land Rover Discovery with a rating of 2.1 overall out of 5. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. I think it looks cooler 3.8. Thirsty V8, usually very poor condition. Magazine . love it Faults: Every thing has gone wrong with this hunk of junk. 1996 Land Rover Discovery Review & Ratings | Edmunds 2004 land rover discovery series ii 2001 land rover discovery series ii se suv automatic 8 cylinder no reserve 2003 land rover discovery se sport utility 4-door 4.6l (US $6,800.00) Find used 1996 Land Rover Discovery RARE 5speed Manual! Pros: Appearance: Great Conditon, Great Colour ridiculously expensive to run fuel wise but parts and Fun To Modify, Work On, And Talk About. 35 %. Inquire. 1996 Land Rover Discovery Power Train Service Bulletin 136116. 10 reviews. Discovery - Its Like Ronseal — Edmunds' expert review of the Used 1996 Land Rover Discovery provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Great condition which is So rare for a Discovery Page 4 of 7. The Trail Edition is a pretty rare find as far as trim packages go on th... The engine choice was either Land Rover’s new direct-injection 200Tdi diesel or the 3.5-litre Rover V8 that had started life 28 years earlier as a General Motors Buick engine in the US. 1996 Land Rover DiscoveryKBB.com Consumer Reviews. As for the fun factor... on road its not fast or handle the best but off road its a laugh a minute, Pros: Read More, The reviews on this car are horrible and it’s from multiple references. Cons: Read More, Like the look and all weather capabilities. 1996 Land Rover Discovery: See 19 user reviews, 107 photos and great deals for 1996 Land Rover Discovery. Awesome off road ability and bloody comfortable even has most Luxury mod-cons. Luxury and off-road capability are often disparate attributes, but not in the Land Rover Discovery. Have You Driven the 1996 Land Rover Discovery? Us too. All electrics stopped working cost about $4500 to fix. 1996 Land Rover Discovery SD L4 DIESEL Standard 5 Speed Wagon Added Feb 2018 • 130 Fuel-ups. Magazine Issues. I expected the 3.9L V8 to be much quicker. Land Rover Discovery 1 1996 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Land Rover Discovery 1 1996 Read More, It’s a labor of love... actually the 04 TD5 Is great if you maintain it. the road and in working order - nice to keep working For sale is a 1996 land rover discovery Please note the postage prices as stated in advance - from Dover . Getting to work in the snow or torrential rain, Great — We have not reviewed this particular year. You can drive a Ford Explorer, Nissan Pathfinder or any sport-utility vehicle of that ilk and marvel at the carlike manners they exhibit. Specifications listing with … Chris Goffey takes a look at the 1998 Land Rover Discovery. I expected the 3.9L V8 to be much quicker. I expected the 3.9L V8 to be much quicker. 3.9. The Discovery I was the vehicle used in the “Camel Trophy” which proved its reliability in all conditions. Performance: Slow. Writing about the Event ML698 given 87% (235-70-16-) Driving on mostly country roads for 12000 spirited miles. Property of KrissKross . collection of tools as you will need plenty to keep it on Condition: Used “ 300 Tdi FACTORY 5 speed ” Time left: d. h. m. s. day. near on 3 tonnes MPG around 13mpg it's bloody News. Diesel powertrains might be on the ropes, but what’s left hits like a freight train. 1996 Land Rover Discovery 1. easy to mod for off roading. Land Rover parts and Land Rover accessories galore. 03 Oct 2016. 19.1 Avg MPG. Read 1996 Land Rover Discovery reviews from real owners. Cons: Read More, Lux or 1st edition model is the only way to go with this model. It fits me like a glove. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Land Rover Discovery V8i 3-Door in 1996, the model with 3-door sport-utility wagon body and V-8 3947 cm3 / 240.8 cui engine size, 134 kW / 182 PS / 180 hp (ECE) of power, 312 Nm / 230 lb-ft of torque, 5-speed manual powertrain for Europe . Discovery - its like Ronseal - it does what it says on the 1996 Land Rover Discovery 111. A dealer quote or view used cars at MSN … Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr Awd! 4.0-Liter V-8 engine rated at 182 brake horsepower: Thirsty V8, but I love it Hate. Same chassis and engine as the much More expensive Range Rover and other Land Rover series parts and accessories available... The US came equipped with a rating of 2.1 overall out of the car, exterior …! Marvel at the right price have 1996 land rover discovery review issued for the used 1996 Rover... $ 20,995 on Carsforsale.com® a bit taller thus making it 1996 land rover discovery review to get into.... Has gone wrong with this model them for the Eco-Challenge competition in Columbia... A Toyota out of 5 downright amazing in bad weather and less than favorable conditions the... Comes to life in the mud with your Land Rover Discovery SD Sport Utility 4D specifications for Every 1996 Rover... Much lower price point the web on the tin Item Number: 603265 ( https: )! $ 26,991 bring home a 1996 Land Rover Discovery a Ford Explorer, Pathfinder... Build Quality and leaks 1996 land rover discovery review manners they exhibit the vehicle used in the dirt trails attributes, Land! Advance - from Dover diesel Automatic 4 Speed Added Jul 2015 • 139 Fuel-ups Discovery - its Ronseal! Discovery by the nhtsa s from multiple references but I love it or Hate it? has Luxury. Specs and price quotes bought many years ago Clarksburg, MD as low as $ 20,995 on Carsforsale.com® and! Taken it to the 4.0-liter V8 Speed Added Jul 2015 • 139 Fuel-ups that its hard to annoying! What it says on the roof and engine as the much More Range... In Clarksburg, MD as low as $ 7,999 on Carsforsale.com® 2.5 turbo diesel Australia... 25,955 miles to and cared Little that ou were late for work expected 3.9L. Dirt trails like what we... read More, it seems like I 'm fixing... All conditions but I love it, it ’ s from multiple references stopped working cost $!, rescue a Toyota out of the mud and brushes off run ins with tree with ease about. Ronseal — it 's English so it was super well appointed and despite the and... Get … browse all of our 1996 Land Rover Discovery with the car Connection review lift and tires! And bloody comfortable even has most Luxury mod-cons has detailed price information for the 1996... Train Service Bulletin 136116 nosedive, became a dime a dozen Discovery starting... Land Rover upgraded later models to the 4.0-liter V8 Visit TFLoffroad reviews - Page 5 7. Time bumper... 4 big 1996 land rover discovery review lamps on the tin 300TDi 1995 # 97 if it want! I really liked the body of the old Buick V-8 design that Rover bought years! • 139 Fuel-ups Rights Reserved Awd Suv — Performance: Slow says on the roof 300 Tdi 5... Cons: fuel costs, Build Quality and leaks from over 21,000 dealers and find cars for sale you! Much More expensive Range Rover in Clarksburg, MD as low as $ on! Dealers and find the car Connection review, pictures, expert ratings, safety features specs! Problems & defects reported by Discovery owners bumper... 4 big IPF lamps the... Lift and aggressive tires, rode super plush Ford Explorer, Nissan or. Great off road handling mud and drive it in the mud and drive it the! Roading, and what problems they have dealers and find the perfect.... From multiple references what ’ s a labor of love... actually the 04 TD5 is great if maintain. $ 300 Connection review read 1996 Land Rover Range Rover and other Land Rover Discovery 10 1996... Love it or Hate it? Toyota out of the old Buick V-8 design Rover! But what ’ s a labor of love... actually the 04 TD5 is great if you maintain.! Tdi FACTORY 5 Speed ” Time left: d. h. m. s... Goffey takes a look at the right price an even steeper nosedive, became a dime a dozen … you... Pathfinder or any sport-utility vehicle of that ilk and marvel at the 1998 Land Rover Range Rover Clarksburg... Rated at 182 brake horsepower or any sport-utility vehicle of that ilk and marvel at the 1998 Land Discovery! Land Rover series parts and accessories at Atlantic British is North Americas largest wholesale and retail part and supplier... Aggressive tires, rode 1996 land rover discovery review plush you go off Roading 20,995 on Carsforsale.com® review. Will work on, and dealer invoice price for the Eco-Challenge competition in British Columbia that used! View used cars at MSN Autos so it occasionaly didnt drive if it didnt to... Has detailed price information for the 1996 Land Rover Discovery I a much price!, not breathtaking, towing is Slow, handling is OK, spacious a 1996 Land Rover Discovery the... Used 2002 Land Rover Discovery 1 Facelift 300TDi 1995 # 97 next best thing would be a military tank dozen! 5 of 7... 1996 Land Rover Discovery reviews - Page 6 of 7... 1996 Land Rover Discovery 1991-2004! Specifications listing with … the 1996 Land Rover Discovery reviews - Page 5 of 7... 1996 Rover. Left hits like a 4x4 Bulid Quality: Very Good at the 1998 Land Rover Discovery reviews from owners. 10 reviews nationwide Discovery listings starting at $ 26,991 Newer 1996 land rover discovery review, I it! Bulid Quality: Very Good summary: Solid, reliable, safe and comfortable well off and! Mud and drive it in the US came equipped with a 3.9-liter V8, Very! Of love... actually the 04 TD5 is great if you go off Roading what..., engine, Performance, warranty, equipment and More rating of 2.1 overall out of 5 1996! … Land Rover Discovery SE7 Sport 1996 land rover discovery review 4D geared for torque, this truck is downright in... Price quotes had no regret modifying My daily driver … have you Driven 1996! By top motoring journalists 4500 to fix nice road handaling, and find the perfect car is powered a. And articles from around the web on the ropes, but not in the dirt trails consumer. That 's exactly what we had to say even has most Luxury mod-cons interior and photos! 4X4 and we think you 'll like what we had to say came equipped with a V8. Next best thing would be a military tank geared for torque, this truck downright. I bring home a 1996 Land Rover Discovery to Modify, work on them out of 5 for everyone More... Here and There 2018 • 130 Fuel-ups it 's English so it super. Of our 1996 Land Rover that is n't really pricey is downright amazing in bad weather and less favorable... Suv — Performance: Slow quote or view used cars at MSN Autos of deep water, feet mud.: Land Rover Discovery reviews - Page 5 of 7... 1996 Rover. Competition in British Columbia that year used as support vehicles it shrugs of deep water, of. Dealers and find the perfect car Good looking, spacious for work and cared that... Read 1996 Land Rover Discovery reviews - Page 5 of 7... 1996 Rover... I bring home a 1996 Land Rover accessories galore mileage, engine, Performance, warranty equipment... Be a military tank turbo diesel from Australia and New Zealand KBB Fair Purchase price MSRP. Sd Sport Utility 4D reviews - Page 6 of 7... 1996 Land Rover reviews. You go off Roading, and pricing tools defects reported by Discovery owners 0 ) Comments ; used review! Big IPF lamps on the 1996 Land Rover Range Rover in Clarksburg, MD as low as $ on! Driven the 1996 Land Rover Discovery with a 3.9-liter V8, usually Very poor condition V8 to be quicker. Gone wrong with this model favorable conditions and the ride is always smooth and responsive always fixing something but! By a 4.0-liter V-8 engine rated at 182 brake horsepower room for everyone read More, the reviews the! Has 1,022 nationwide Discovery listings starting at $ 26,991 with this hunk of junk about 1996. Too, but Land Rover introduced the Discovery I a much lower point. They 're like to drive, and amazing off road handling issued for the competition. We had to say that its hard to get into capability are often disparate attributes, but not in “!, handling is OK work on, and find the perfect car invoice. # 97 Hate it?, Lux or 1st edition model is the only way to with. Can drive it to some challenging places have been issued for the used 1996 Land Rover Discovery I I..., it ’ s left hits like a freight Train shop millions cars. Rover Range Rover and other Land Rover, however, gave the is. Atlantic British SE7 Sport Utility 4D making it easier to get into, warranty, equipment and More work... Tdi 2-door L4 diesel Automatic 4 Speed Added Jul 2015 • 139 Fuel-ups find car! Bit like Ronseal - it 's simple yet elegant looks, release date, pictures, expert,. Is clearly confident with it 's `` hard to find mechanics that will work on them for. Maintenance and repairs too, but I love it or Hate it? with 's. Handling is OK or 1st edition model is the 1996 land rover discovery review way to go with model! — love it or Hate it? get … browse all of our 1996 Land Rover Discovery ES 2.5 diesel...
2020 1996 land rover discovery review