The expansive collections of life on Earth — our planet’s biodiversity — is facing a crisis of historic proportions due to increased pollution, urbanization, disease and development. The ecology or environmental balance and natural cycles have become imbalanced which is very hard to bring back and give it a natural shape. Environmentalists say they are defending Mother Earth. These annual, 3 minute speech competitions challenge Ph.D and Masters students to effectively communicate 3-1/2 years’ of technical research into a short speech. Read on 16 famous speeches in history of the world. But what are we doing? how can i save mother earth speak in just 1 minute - YouTube The environment is basically the atmosphere, and surrounding geographical area. Don’t dump the garbage anywhere and dispose the waste in dustbin. Good morning respected principal, teachers and my dear friends. Plants, as we all know, absorb carbon dioxide for the process of photosynthesis and release oxygen into the environment. What are the rights of animals, birds, insects and other living things? These would help Save Environment from global warming. There are hordes of chemical industries excreting poisonous chemicals into the rivers and innumerable vehicles releasing dangerous fumes, people disposing waste in a manner which isn’t safe for our environment and ruining it. Reduce pollution. PART 4 See below for links to more plays, recommended published plays, copyright and royalty information and more! Speak out and write against polluting industries. actually the way you contributed the wholesome of this page was tremendous. Save Earth Essay 3 (200 words) Earth is the most precious thing in this universe having oxygen and water, essential things for life. These are just a few actions that we human beings should take to safeguard our environment. }); Copyright White Planet Technologies Pvt. supriya111@gmail.com on September 22, 2018: So wonder full i have more learns about our earth, being a year 7 living in this earth for possible another 50 years or so I would hate to see mother earth slowly die, so I say save mother earth not just for me but for every one, Very good website I am very happy to see the website there are many lots of things in the website in this website there are many things I love this website's there are many common things people can understand people can understand this things thanks, Thank you sir. CONGRATULATIONS! The focus should entirely shift on renewable and reusable sources of energy. It's possible that disrupted ocean circulation due to climate change could bring cold weather to Europe. People have been abusing and misusing water since long. More of regenerative, reusable and recyclable techniques must be used in manufacturing units, etc. it is superb. 7 Simple Ways to Preserve Mother Earth Sharing pretty landscape pictures isn't enough; let's be pro-active environmentalists and aim to leave our planet better than we found it. It is the only planet in our solar system on which life exists with incredible biodiversity. Let us grow more trees and create all possible ways to dispose off waste correctly. It is essential to understand the gravity of the situation. A decent morning to my regarded principal, teachers and all the students, my subject for today’s speech is Earth Day.Earth Day is an occasion celebrated each year on April 22 nd.The occasion is carried all over the world to commend support for protection of the earth and has constantly drawn an ever-increasing number of individuals in each resulting year. Share with your friends. My Commonwealth essay needed your info desperately. Pesticides must be used in a limited manner and the soil must be saved from contamination. Mother Earth by D. M. Larson From the published play "Why Don't They Care What Happens to the Earth?" Now it is time to raise our voices against all injustices done to our Mother Earth. Now a days, world is facing the global challenges, We must be ready to face every challenges. Renato Frossard . Its every persons responsibility for save his/her mother earth and all natural resources. "This article helped me to understand the various ways in which we can save Mother Earth." All the problems we face today are made worse by deforestation. It is the tiger’s right to live on Earth; after all, Earth belongs to all living things. google_ad_width = 300; These results into environmental problems across the globe, creating issues such as deforestation, loss of biodiversity, air pollution, river pollution due to the inflow of poisonous chemicals, waste materials, garbage, plastics, etc., global warming and weakening of ozone layer, diminution of underground water, oil and gas reserves and natural resources such as minerals, growth of poisonous gases, pollution, smog, etc. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed./when the last tree will cut down, when the last river will be poisoned, when the last fish was caught then man can understand that money can't be eatentaking this a base good morning to respected principal sir,members of the jury,and my dear friends . Nice essay it will help in my tesr. Then we made our cities dirty, overpopulated, and polluted. And that will help you in your future. Very nice essay which has helped me a lot. Thanks a lot sir for your kind information. In India, first Earth Day was celebrated by approximately 1,200 kids followed by a massive campaign in which they carried slogans and messages about preservation of our mother earth. I would say that WE SAY THAT WE SHOULD SAVE THE EARTH BUT WE DON'T SAVE IT. Advanced countries are more liable contributors to the Global environmental problems; thus government of such countries and the UNO (United Nations Organization) must take precautionary measures at a global level. Showing Love To Mother Earth. May 03, 2016. Thirty-five areas have been designated as irreplaceable “hotspots” for sustaining the vast array of species found on Earth. … Every action of ours has a result and consequence, result might be the one that we desire for but mostly the consequences are the ones that can be classified as good and bad for our environment. The evolution of people and animals was only possible because of plants. Carbon dioxide in the air is steadily increasing, US Department of Commerce Earth Systems Research Laboratory. Please Save My Earth (Japanese: ぼくの地球を守って, Hepburn: Boku no Chikyū o Mamotte), sometimes abbreviated Bokutama, is a shōjo manga by Saki Hiwatari.It was published by Hakusensha from 1986 to 1994 in the magazine Hana to Yume and collected in 21 volumes ().The series was adapted as a six-part original video animation (OVA) in 1993. Samantha Isabelle Laude on February 08, 2020: Yes.. earth is the most beautiful thing which we have but for our selfish needs we are destroying it ....one thing we have to do .....only one thing ....is just to fall in love with mother nature ....... dear sir I know your feelings and I give respect to your feelings but first we fallow the rule and regulation to save the earth after that we give the suggestion to save the earth, Thanks for ur speech it helps in so many times, thank you for this lovely speech it helped me so much, Thanks because it's help me in doing my home work very very very nice essay on the topic, This article is very good this helps me in my home work. Don't allow anyone to cut trees. Use a bicycle as much as possible. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6070398767421094"; Human interference has brought nature close to destruction. Dear student, Such questions are made for enhancing the self creative skills and should be tried answering on your own. Anonymous. how much plastic are you using right now? 100 Ways to Save Mother Earth - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Respond 4176 Words | 17 Pages. Speech on the Environment. Oh! Selsabil Aouamri. while browsing over internet found site named Trashcash located in gandhinagar, providing online doorstep scrap pickup service which buys your scrap/junk materials at your place. If they are gone, we will also be gone. Her name is Severn Cullis-Suzuki. But by indiscriminate use of the environmental resources, we have disturbed the ecological balance. Briar Cliff University. ... it will be impossible to save our home unless more people participate.” ... lady wake up in the unkempt room. For when the earth will not remain, the other issues will go away automatically. Very nice thinking about mother earth and future generations on December 18, 2018: Very nice thinking about mother earth and future generations. /* India Celebrating_300*250_New */ It helped me a lot !!! We get everything for our life from mother earth. Forests maintain the balance of nature, the environment, the climate, the weather, and the composition of the atmosphere. It's time we do something to save the planet. Now we are tearing up remote corners of the planet looking for crude oil and coal, and our forests and wild animals are disappearing. Those kilowatts add up. PART 2 PART 3 . In very simple words, I will address environment as the surroundings in which we humans or plants and animals live. Turn off extra lights and fans. Now thousands of species are extinct because their habitat is gone. As fallible human beings, it’s too easy getting into a mindset in which we think making a difference is impossible – but it’s not. 5. Here are the seven things we can do to start saving our Mother Earth at the moment: 1. We can’t say the Earth belongs to humans; living things were using it for billions of years, before our own species showed up just some five million years ago. Here are some of the reasons we need to help raise awareness to save Mother Earth! Saving the Environment for speech … We live on planet earth. Say no to plastic bags and Save earth. Global Warming is definitely the single greatest environmental challenge that the planet earth is facing at present. How important do you all think saving environment is? Nice essay we should save our mother earth. Flows of energy, nutrients, and other elements are disrupted. This is a good essay,this is very useful for me.THANK YOU!!! thank you so much it helped me in my competition. Anonymous. But before that, I would share my views and facts about environment. Save Earth: 10 Things must be Done To Save the Earth, Short Essay for Students We all are the human being living on the planet, and this planet is our mother earth which gives us everything for life. She has provided us with food, water, oxygen, and shelter. Our environment is totally polluted: we drink polluted water, inhale air full of dust, and eat food with traces of pesticides and other toxic chemicals. But we are destroying forests and wildlife and have polluted the air, water and soil. Earth's resources are depleting, posing a threat to human existence on the planet. We have built cities and forced the animals to leave their homes. Title: Lifestyle to make some changes But why? As we approach Mother's Day, it makes me think about the unconditional love and tireless care that my Mom gave me, even though I was a troublesome and needy kid who tested her patience over and over! 100 Ways To Save Mother Earth - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Respond Our Mother Earth is currently suffering from different types of pollution brought about by humans. Due to carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases emitted by civilization, heat is building up in the atmosphere at a rate not seen for tens of millions of years. Dilza Borges Inspirational Speech about Environment at United Nations. I welcome you all to this discussion board. When we are busy, and at work every day, we can easily get caught in our personal worlds. Christian Rurangwa. Excellency the committee of this competition. Many types of environmental pollution such as water pollution, air pollution, noise pollution, soil pollution, etc are diminishing the ecosystem and causing a variety of health hazards, diseases to the human beings and animals. CONCLUSION . If we are thinking beings, we must save plants and forests, because they save us. Dr. J Rufus Fears (one of the great modern orators) argues that the Gettysburg Address, along with the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, form the three founding documents of American freedom. Secondly, use less of your personal vehicles and habituate yourself to use public transport and bicycles for short distances. What is environment? Sadly, there is no part of the earth left that has not been affected by our actions so much so that our planet’s health – be it in the form of land where we survive and work on, the ozone layer, the water supply, the wildlife or our species – is being put under constant threat. Encourage others too in your family and at your work place to adopt these measures and save your environment from the impending doom. Thesis: Knowing what a problem nowadays is global warming, how CO2 gas affects it and how can we change it. We just need to take a few steps like; save  natural resources such as water, energy etc; dispose of our waste in the correct way and not litter around on roads and public places, etc; grow more trees, use public vehicles and avoid using personalized vehicles for each member, controlling industrial waste, etc. We should save our planet earth to ensure that our future generations get a safe environment. (She bows her head in defeat and weeps. In fact, environment is what sustains us and where we breathe and live every moment. Man has been using and misusing natural resources up to the limit. Through deforestation, urbanization, industrialization, and pollution, our environment is being destroyed. So let’s pledge to “Save our Mother Earth” in whatever ways possible for us. Yes, it is. Top 10 ways to save the Earth April 22, 2013 - 6 minutes read. Good morning everyone. Where there is a will there is a way essay, Welcome Speech for Children’s Day Celebration. target_type: 'mix' I am sure each one of us wants to Save Environment at any cost. Speech on the Environment. Peace is the feeling that all's right with the world. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); . Wow this is so useful for me and it have so many useful points....... Actually the earth doesn't belongs to us we belong to the earth. But today our environment is under threat because of our deeds and decisions. Global warming, depletion of natural resources, untimely rains, cyclones, diseases and life amidst pollution and many more are the traits that show we are living in an imbalanced environment. The world of today belongs to humans. It is our duty to protect the environment. Respected Principal, Respected Vice Principal, Respected Teachers and My Fellow Students! in the air. This is all because of negligence and carelessness. Before I want to deliver my speech, I’d like to introduce my self Putri Momongan. They are the original residents of this Earth. 9739 Rebel Darling Climate change is real and happening, but it is not too late to do something about it. Without peace, a nation cannot make any progress. We should control our activities that threaten our environment. By taking care of our small actions like saving drinking water, usage of jute, cloth, paper bags, recycling the waste products, etc. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', Ladies and gentleman, and all my lovely friends. Well, the first step would be to adapt our process of manufacturing and domestic product usage in harmony with the environment. fade to black) END OF MONOLOGUE . The slogan save mother earth is a widely shared one in present times because there is an urgent need for everyone to understand that the earth has been exploited to its maximum limits in the last 50 years.. 272 words. They're hard to dispose of because they contain mercury. However, saving the environment doesn’t mean protecting only our immediate environment, but also our parks, forest reserves and wildlife sanctuaries too. The Amazon rainforest is burning, more animals are getting extinct, and event the Arctic’s on fire! Earth rotates on its axis every 23.9 hours, defining day and night for surface dwellers. We are here on Earth because they are here on Earth. The planet Earth thanks you very much! Our Earth is the most beautiful planet in our solar system. We are extracting all it has - oil, ores, water and more. Very nice article. 7 Simple Ways to Preserve Mother Earth Sharing pretty landscape pictures isn't enough; let's be pro-active environmentalists and aim to leave our planet better than we found it. The waste of vegetables and fruits can be converted into fertilizers and shouldn’t be dumped into ponds, etc. Sep 3, 2016 "Thanks, I've wanted to help in any way I could for awhile. Before 500 A.D., man had a good relationship with Mother Earth. Earth Poems: 1/16 . Simple Ways to Help Save Mother Earth. From mining salt, coal, ore, oil gas and so on: the Glaciers are melting and climate is changing at a rapid pace. There are so many things happening right now which should serve as our wake up call. Thus, the quality of our life depends majorly on our environment. Read Speech on Global Warming in 3 minutes … The environment we live in is of course not as conducive as it used to be earlier. TURN OFF THE LIGHTS. Easy to teach him. Industrialisation gave us air pollution, dust, tainted water, noise, and garbage. Jun 3, 2018 "Your article has excellent tips and information on how we help preserve our planet." All these changes have upset the physical and mental balance of the cities’ inhabitants. As a result of human activities, the ozone layer has a hole, the sea is rising, and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland are melting. Searching for my mother earth. Very nice speech also :). Save fuel. 1. We all should be focused on our activities and watch out that none of us adds on to the reduction of the environment’s quality. The evidence is disturbing: we are destroying our Earth and environment. International Mother Earth Day is celebrated on the 22nd April of every year since 1970 but this year let’s make a solemn promise to our Mother Earth that we will do each and everything we can, in order to preserve her beauty because after all it’s a love revolution. Many of the human activities like cutting of trees, industrialization, technological improvements and so many are leading our environment towards danger and deterioration and is also keeping lives at risk by influencing the growth, development and survival of all organisms. We are responsible for pollution in the environment. Say hello to a stranger. We all have the responsibility to monitor the environment and day to day actions that are being done here. All the human actions and activities in this modern world directly impact the whole ecosystem and environment. Our environment is a very crucial part of our lives. How do I feel it? Love and Protect our Mother Earth. Don't misuse precious water and electricity. LED light bulbs can last as long as 25,000 hours. Earth Day in India. Thanks !!! This is high time when we should take some strict actions in order to preserve our environment and make our place a better place to live in for our next generations. Ltd. | 2017 All Rights Reserved. Switch to LEDs or CFls and save energy; Wash you car using water in a bucket and save water; Reduce your paper usage simply by using emails and edocs and save trees. The legendary wildlife filmmaker tells Anderson Cooper why urgent action on climate change is … Let’s try our best to stop all this. It’s a 3 minute speech competition called the 3 minute Thesis.. (My wife groans when I say it, but, "It makes cents—with a c.") 2. Switch off the device, when not in use. And, it feels privileged that I, as the head girl of the school, have been given this opportunity of delivering a speech. Yet, the Gettysburg Address is unarguably one of the greatest pieces of rhetoric in American history. However, when I look back it feels as if it's just the beginning of this journey and still there's a lot more to explore through the magical world of books and reach out to a wider audience through my flair for writing. Could I get an English speech on "save mother earth " of two minutes..?? We all owe a duty and responsibility to make our Earth a cleaner and safer place to live in for ourselves as well as for our next generations. Besides, do not waste energy at home or office. It’s too easy to get discouraged about things going on in the world and to complain that Mother Earth is going downhill. Our Earth belongs to all living things, if it belongs to any of them. We should remember that our actions and activities directly and indirectly impact the whole ecosystem. The cities are becoming “heat islands.” Pollution is becoming a great killer. Thank you for taking care of us.. for so long.. Now it's our turn…We know that we are safe in your caring hands… But only as long as you are.. We promise to take save trees, protect nature & environment in order to keep you healthy.. … We often forget that we are mere speck of dust and absolutely nothing without you .. Nothing excites me as much as the discussion on environment and geography; especially when it has become such a trending topic in recent times. As a matter of fact, these animals, birds, and insects have actually built a better environment for us, provided us with so many things: they are not just creatures, but the real creators of nature. Life in the world is one, it is mother Earth that created us and other animals and plants. Then you can use fluorescent light bulbs in place of normal bulbs. So, please take care of our mother earth. Save Earth – Paragraph 2. So what better than adopting writing itself as a profession? 3 minutes long. PERSUASIVE SPEECH OUTLINE General Purpose: To persuade Specific purpose: After listening to my speech, my audience will know how they can change their lives for a bigger challenge – to save the world. As a youth & global citizen, I too have the responsibilities to my mother earth. Consume less. 20 Ways To Save Mother Earth And Prevent Environmental Disaster ... and the financing for clean and sustainable development of the countries of the South have remained just speeches. Enjoying the Beauty of Nature that Mother Earth provides. How to save the earth? Global Warming is definitely the single greatest environmental challenge that the planet earth is facing at present. 100 Ways To Save Mother Earth - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Respond Our Mother Earth is currently suffering from different types of pollution brought about by humans. May 3, 2017 "Saving the planet is very important in our life. Reuse resources and do your bit for mother earth children Don't hurt me more and more I beg your pardon you are falling behind behind in the feelings of love and care rise, rise up and up still you have enough time. In fact, environment is what sustains us; the quality of our life essentially depends on our surroundings. No, right..! The condition of the environment is very important for the quality of life that humans lead. Deforestation, mining, unjustified usage of machines and electricity, using several vehicles for traveling short distances etc., are responsible for pollution. Water Pollution Speech: Short Speech on Water Pollution ! Wikimedia Commons/CC BY 3.0. To conclude my discussion, I will like to request you all to please do your bit and monitor the activities you perform and also educate others to safeguard their actions and protect environment. Continuous imbalanced temperature of the Earth because of the many man-made and natural means leads to the various natural calamities and hazards causing disturbance to a great extent to the harmonious existence of human and all other living beings. Now, let’s just think that will we ever like to live in the surroundings that are bad or unhealthy? These annual, 3 minute speech competitions challenge Ph.D and Masters students to effectively communicate 3-1/2 years’ of technical research into a short speech. Life in the world is one, it is mother Earth that created us and other animals and plants. Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) are great. Save our Mother Earth 2. Does it not look absurd that a 6ft tall man, just one species in millions of species of earth, a species that is powerless against tsunamis, earthquakes, tectonic plate movements, volcanic eruptions, a species that cannot save itself if mother earth sneezes is talking about Saving Mother Earth..? Save Mother Earth. Even if you're only going out of the room for a few minutes. Each one of us must be mindful to protect the environment as global warming is a serious issue leading to advanced level of environmental pollution which is detrimental to health. Kindly refer to the link given below: https://www.meritnation.com/ask-answer/question/please-post-a-speech-on-save-environment-save-life-at-th/speech-writing/1210572 The fresh air and pure water we used to get is now polluted. So this is our responsibility to save earth to ensure that our future generations get a safe environment. Reports of flash floods brought about by … We should use the energy, electricity and natural resources wisely; restrict the usage of vehicles on short distances and emphasize on using public transport instead of personalized for each member. UNPLUG APPLIANCES WHEN NOT IN USE. There are various ways adopting which we can effectively contribute towards the cause. From the published play "Why Don't They Care What Happens to the Earth?" We should promote and contribute to the projects run by the government and various NGOs that focus on saving the environment. This book is dedicated to her.) So here I suggest an "Eco-Cities Project.”. I hope from now on, we all will implement these measures in our day-to-day lives and do every bit to protect our environment. are you hearing to my cries? Her name is Severn Cullis-Suzuki. 4. 31 sentence examples: 1. And with this, a lot of negative effects have emerged. When everyone around me in my family, my circle of friends and my neighborhood is happy, eager to love, accept and relate… I feel at peace. The human foot Also, long term plan and close monitoring of actions of the manufacturing units is required; youth must be educated to respect and live in harmony with environment rather than experimenting and exploiting it. 10 Steps to Save Mother Earth. And I have to agree. ISBN-13: 9781533224668 Buy a low cost PDF of the full play at Sellfy.com. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', I’m in the Charles Pearson Theatre at the University of Melbourne, watching 12 short speeches. And we all the world should live according to the laws of mother nature, so we can get rid of all disease, suffering, and destruction. ctually, this tips and suggestions should be followed by each and everyone to save our environment. We owe a responsibility to protect the environment by following those minor activities. Latest technological advancements in the field of science have made us more empowered, of which I think we are taking undue advantage, by utilizing the environment resources indiscriminately and giving it nothing in return, but harmful chemicals and pollution. I was searching for my son's speech competition (5 yrs old). MOTHER EARTH ... Find tons of resources for teaching and learning acting, speech and communication skills. If u can't save mother earth than please don't ruins it. ... 3) Invest in reusable shopping bags. Her prayer was answered; mother earth opened and swallowed her up. Though the problem has aggravated to quite a great extent, but it does have a solution. Ask the government to use non-conventional energy resources (. Make students and citizens aware of the importance of saving the environment, and the many things that we can do to protect the environment, forests and wildlife. Human being needs water not only for drinking but also for cooking, washing, irrigation, fishing etc. Next Poem . 2. The tiger is an important top carnivore, and the most beautiful animal on Earth, but it is on the brink of extinction. We can say ‘Hi’ to strangers. Lights . Pollution is an unwanted change caused in air water and a soil by humans and human activities.it is caused due to dumping or adding of unwanted substances.Such dumping in the long run changes the quality of air water soil and ecological systems Pollution has been around for along time We do not have a planet B which we can move onto. Respected CEO, Respected Managers, Dear Colleagues (Supervisors) and Dear Factory Staff! Now we all must become aware of these consequences. Global warming and unpredictable shifts in climate are global problems. It really is a medium which awares us about the problems that are going to happen to our future generation. Young woman from Vancouver, Canada giving inspirational speech about protecting the environment before the United Nations' Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992. Ladies and gentlemen, Now I want to deliver my speech, Entitled: SAVING OUR EARTH. Dear Mother Earth.. Hope you are doing great. Young woman from Vancouver, Canada giving inspirational speech about protecting the environment before the United Nations' Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992. I know we all will have different definition for this single word. Saving environment is not a big task; it is not something that cannot be tackled. Well I just want that a single person in this world should think that "IF WE WILL SAVE IT TODAY WE WILL NOT SUFFER TOMORROW "...and that's what I want to say. This makes it all the more serious to save the earth and save our lives. google_ad_height = 250; The environment plays a pivotal role in the existence and growth of all living things on earth and importantly to humankind’s daily lives. So this is our responsibility to save earth to ensure that our future generations get a safe environment. And we all the world should live according to the laws of mother nature, so we can get rid of all disease, suffering, and destruction. Don't use plastics when you can avoid it. A lot of major environmental problems would disappear if we all curb the excessive use of petroleum, coal and natural gas. We are all blessed by just seeing a sunrise or sunset in nature. 49 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth (The author wishes to thank his wife for suggesting he "get up and do something" to save the earth. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Levels of air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution, and food contamination are high. But we overpowered many species and killed them for our use. it helped for my science activity. Share this on WhatsAppSave Trees to Save Earth : Trees are very important for the survival of mankind in our Mother Earth Trees take in Carbon dioxide and give out Oxygen to the atmosphere Trees give fresh air to the atmosphere that is good for our body Trees have enormous benefits and without which life […] Transcript below. It is quite evident that because of our unchecked actions we have disturbed the ecological balance of our environment and hence are facing these issues. Human beings play a vital role in the conservation of the environment. NONE: they have no rights. We can still save our environment from deteriorating completely. The earth is a paradise for the creatures that live on it. With more than four years of experience in the given field, I have been able to build online reputation of my clients and supported them with content in various niches, such as travel, fashion, home decor, science and technology, to name a few. The natural resources found on earth are deteriorating day by day because of various wrong practices of human beings. The earth, as well as its resources, need to be preserved right now if we want to have a good future for future generations. We can enjoy the beautiful beaches that we walk upon and the flowers that we see blooming. Ppt on save earth 1. Transcript below. And save our PRECIOUS EARTH. We should always try to save our mother earth, I really love my planet and its nature. Water is the most important natural resource for life. Thank you for this information about saving our earth. Forests protect us from the heat of the sun, and from wind, cold, and rain. Peace is the mother of progress. Being a literature person, I am extremely passionate about reading and pouring down my thoughts on papers. Every species on earth has its place in the circle of life. For instance, we can grow more and more trees in our living surroundings as well as where we find an empty piece of land. Mother Earth is dying. Switch to LEDs . By our unscrupulous actions, we are contributing to the degeneration of the natural environment which in turn negatively affects human life on the planet Earth. You can sell Newspapers, Books, Carton, Plastic, Iron, Steel, Copper, Brass, Tin and many more recyclable materials by booking a pickup online. We should monitor our actions and ensure that we restrict our hazardous activities so that environment can be safeguarded. 3. Taking care of the world is the duty of every human being. My first role in nature is to reduce my own carbon footprint via eco-friendly activities. Thank you sir. We only need to be cautious and have control on our actions and we will surely end up at least reducing the bad effects and doing our part in saving the environment. Environmental can be protected at various levels: individual, organization controlled or governmental levels, to ensure sustainable development. It was a good idea and advice to all the people to protect our living things.☺. It can be classified as Natural environment and Built environment. No issues, if you don’t have much space, you can even keep small tubs of plants in your balcony, doorway or windows. Hence we are suffering from diseases. We all should understand that our environment consists of all the things like the living and the non-living things in it. I am happy that today in our morning assembly we have taken this extremely vital topic, i.e. We are cutting down trees, we are killing animals, we are exploiting nature. Forests give us oxygen, food, shelter, medicines, fuel, and furniture. If youdo not save your earth you will die. Plant more trees. Being so busy and stretched for time, we are all wrapped up in our own little … Now it’s your job to spread the word and let everyone know how important and vital it is to take care of Mother Nature. There is no reason to doubt that we all owe this responsibility to make our Mother Earth; a cleaner and safer place to live in. It will take global action by governments, on a war footing, to change the habits and beliefs and technologies that cause civilizations to emit greenhouse gases. Suresh Chopane (author) from chandrapur,maharastra,India on August 01, 2020: Save global warming!!! Harvest rainwater. We are immersed in the nature that it provides for all the animals that live there. Natural resources and forests must be preserved in order to control drought and flood. But since humans developed cities and industries, the modern lifestyle has changed. To conclude my discussion on saving environment, I know that you all are well aware about the key aspects to be kept in mind as the cautious human who safeguards the environment. The earth is the only planet in our solar system that humanity can comfortably inhabit. It’s just that we will have to keep faith in ourselves that we can do something for our planet. Saving the Environment for speech and discussion. Please Save My Earth (Japanese: ぼくの地球を守って, Hepburn: Boku no Chikyū o Mamotte), sometimes abbreviated Bokutama, is a shōjo manga by Saki Hiwatari.It was published by Hakusensha from 1986 to 1994 in the magazine Hana to Yume and collected in 21 volumes ().The series was adapted as a six-part original video animation (OVA) in 1993. All the other issues are secondary and saving the earth is the main concern. A short speech is a great test . Here’s a roundup of the earth-friendly campaigns we love and how you can help. Their task is to convey only the most important ideas and findings to a non-technical audience – and with only a single slide. The all-embracing Mother Earth has bequeathed on human beings some incredibly beautiful gifts of nature, like we have rivers, mountains, forests and different natural resources that help us to survive on this planet every single day. And … A Good 1-Minute Speech on Pollution: The modern man may be proud of the progress he is making in every sphere of life. Remember these pearls of wisdom. Now global warming is warning us that climate change is not a hoax and it is coming. However, from time to time, when we receive the warm greetings of a friendly and polite person, it may feel wonderful. Or if you have a backyard or a piece of land at your home, then start planting trees. The greatest aspirations of humankind have always been to save the world and also save ourselves. It's high time we do, as the planet we live on is suffering. It is imperative for us to live in harmony with the environment rather than experimenting with it and over-exploiting it. OUR MOTHER EARTH is a home for all beings. An ideal environment is the one that does not lead to human diseases and extinction of natural resources, plants and animals. You should also use water wisely; turn off the tap immediately after use. To … It talks about the condition of aging mother and what the way we are treating our Mother Earth. I've been recycling better." To run the life in a healthy happy way, we all need a healthy and natural environment. We always want to live in the surroundings or the environment that is safe for us and others. For giving such a important information about our earth, I am speechless ,outstanding !Very motivational speech,loved it. They affect every creature on Earth, and are caused by human actions all over the world. Change your unnatural lifestyle to the extent you can. You may find these bulbs expensive, but trust me they really help in bringing down our electricity bills and emit 70 percent less heat in comparison to normal bulbs. Our planet is our home and we should take care of it as if it were our own child. Natural environment is the one that has been naturally into existence since long and built environment is the one that has been made by man; the buildings, industries, etc. Let us come together to protect this majestic animal and return its land. This will help those people who are trying to save our mother earth by planting trees. Human beings need food, clothing, shelter to survive. Forests are ancient, mature communities of plants and animals, with homes and places for thousands of species. Good or bad environment depends on our activities. Read Speech on Global Warming in 3 minutes … Here we are providing you four (4) speeches on ‘Save Environment’ issue. Saving our environment is exactly saving our lives. As far as we know, Earth is the only planet that has life. This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. Only 1200 tigers survive in India. So I request that all the people who had read this essay or this type of essay please plant only two plants in one year. Introduction; Task; Process; Evaluation; Conclusion; Credits; Teacher Page; Conclusion. _taboola.push({ Therefore, it’s our turn now to work towards in saving the environment from the challenges that are posing a constant threat for the existence of our Mother Earth. It was very usefull. Earth Day – Short Speech 2. Thinking of ways to save Mother Earth? You also learnt how we can change our attitudes in order to stop or diminish the world’s degradation and destruction. She is a living thing. Global warming and climate change are the major threats to Earth and all human beings. Have you forgotten your Mother Earth? Use car pool. It is the main source of living as we get food, water, air from the environment. Isn’t it simple? We all should do plantation as much as we can to save our planet "Mother Earth" ..….............. Punam Sahoo. Knowing this that we are ruining the surroundings for us as well as future generation, we should stop right away. 6th grade,of ODISHA on May 02, 2018: Thank you,for this amazing awareness essay on save our mother earth. Nature, Earth . 6. ISBN-13: 9781533224668 PART 1 . All these environmental changes are warnings of global destruction. Alternative 2020 Article Save Mother Nature ... stone, salt, coal, ore, oil, gas and so on. Wonderful essay thank u so much who post this.... An amazing essay it helped me a lot with my English speech thanks. Watch this video and spread his kind thoughts. Listen to me… Stop it!
2020 3 minute speech on save mother earth