Yields will vary with waste, uneven subgrade, etc. Easy to mix and pour. I added 76 square feet to my courtyard patio. I used several of these for my metal fence post holes. Concrete Block Calculator & Estimator - CEMEX USA Concrete Block Calculator & Estimator Use the block calculators below to calculate the amount of materials needed. Get your answers by asking now. 45 cubic feet and an 80-pound bag yields. Mortar Mix Type S - 80 lb ... Mason mix is a contractor grade mortar mix designed for laying brick, concrete masonry units and stone. I used this concrete before and it was ok,but yesterday i used 8 bags to build a small sidewalk on my house and the 8 bags where real poor quality, was poor on rocks and cement they where like just sand. Coverage for mortar mixes and various quantities … x 80 in. thick or more. Are there any house that the white wire is the hot wire? The 60 lb. ft of 4" concrete from an 80 # bag of concrete. The calculator will indicate the number of 80 lb bags of QUIKRETE® Base Coat Stucco and Finish Coat Stucco … bags of concrete mix have 56 bags on a pallet and the 40 lb. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. An 80-pound bag of concrete yields 0.60 cubic feet of wet concrete when mixed with the proper amount of water. Still have questions? Yields will vary with waste, uneven subgrade, etc. It is a perfect mix for both the DIY'er and contractor that are looking for a concrete with rapid strength gain. Each 80-pound bag of QUIKRETE® Concrete Mix will yield approximately 0.6 cubic feet when mixed. How do you think about the answers? Quikrete 50 lbs. Also to know is, how many 80lb bags of concrete … The square foot coverage of each bag of QUIKRETE Concrete Mix depends on the thickness of the application. The table below shows the coverage of different sizes of pre-mix bags. Very upset. All Rights Reserved. bag yields approx. Each 80-pound bag of QUIKRETE® Concrete Mix will yield approximately 0.6 cubic feet when mixed, so you will need 2-3/4 80-pound bags per hole, so 99 bags all together. Quikrete 50 lbs. 30 cubic feet, 60 pounds of concrete mix yields. Area. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. bag provides 0.6 cubic feet of cured concrete. Concrete consists of portland cement, sand, stone, gravel … NEW! A 60 lb. Does anybody know of a standby generator (turns on automatically with power outage) that can run a freezer and sump pump? How much time does it take to build a complete vanity mirror set. Concrete can be purchased in multiple forms, including in 60 or 80-pound bags, or delivered in large amounts by specialized concrete mixer trucks. Tiger Woods injured in one-car rollover accident, Pat Sajak called out for mocking contestant, Woman’s license mistakenly features her in a face mask, 'Bachelor' hopeful suffers horrifying skydiving accident, Top volleyball duo boycott country over bikini ban, Trump’s taxes aren’t the only records exposed, Actress confirms engagement to NFL star Aaron Rodgers, Do you know your privilege? Quikrete 50 lb. Worked great. Quick-Setting Cement is a very fast setting concrete repair product. 2 CU. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Not only the products were defective, the delivery experience and customer service were terrible. Each 80-pound bag of QUIKRETE® Concrete Mix will yield approximately 0.6 cubic feet when mixed. An 80# bag of pre-mixed cement, sand and gravel (CONCRETE) is 0.6 cubic foot per the bag… For a 10 x 10 slab, you would need 77 60-pound bags or 60 80-pound bags. sq. You can mix sand too. x 50 ft. Length. bags of concrete on … bags have 80 on a pallet. The special blend of cement, sand, gravel, fibers and admixtures makes this the perfect concrete for both the professional and novice user who wants to tackle a concrete project. On average a mortar mix will yield 36 bricks per 80-pound bag, so divide the total number of bricks by 36 to calculate the bags needed. Calculate Coverage On The Go. The pallets QUIKRETE uses for Concrete Mix are not heat treated or chemically treated. You will need approximately 55 bags. • A 40 lb (18.1 kg) bag … bag, they normally put 42 bags on a pallet. Made from a special blend of sand, coarse aggregate and cementitious materials, this concrete mix can be used for new construction or repairs where concrete thickness exceeds 2 in. I am estimating that 80 lbs of dry mix would take about 1 gallon of water which is about 8.33 lbs so the weight of the dry mix might be 88 lbs… This calculator is to be used as an estimating tool ONLY. If you are doing a semi large project I would recommend a mixer instead of doing it by hand like I did! High Strength Concrete Mix is a high-quality mix designed to provide outstanding strength and durability. 5000 High Early Strength Concrete Mix has a walk on time of 10-hours to 12-hours. An 80lb bag yields 2/3 of a cubic ft per bag. Typical slab placements done with standard lumber are 3-1/2” thick. You don't want to be pouring and have to go back for more. We now have a beautiful patio to relax on. and 80 lbs. Quick-Setting Cement is perfect for making repairs to the edges of curbs and concrete steps. One 80-pound bag of concrete covers 4 square feet at a thickness of 2 inches. Sakrete MAXIMIZER® Concrete is a contractor-grade, specially formulated high-yield, high-strength mixture of lightweight aggregate and cement. Quikrete 50 lb. QUIKRETE® does not recommend placing concrete slabs at a 2” thickness, as this geometry does not provide strength or durability. I recommend renting a mixer. Out of 85 bags none were hardened up and the end product was, as expected. If you are using common 2x4" lumber for your forms, each 80-pound bag will fill an area of 2 square feet. The calculator will then tell you the number of bags you need based on the different size of bags … I used these for post on my deck and raised shed. For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axawy. How many 80lb bags of quikrete does it take to make a yard? Designed to set hard in 20-40 minutes. A 80 lb. The commonly accepted weight of concrete is 150 #/cf, An 80 # bag would result in 80/150 = .53333 cu. Enter the number of bricks (8" x 2" x 4") or blocks (8" x 8" x16") in the box below that you plan to use for your project. SAKRETE 80 lb. Completely settling in place might take several years, depending on climate and other conditions. For a slab of 4’ by 7’ at 6” thick, you will need 14 cubic feet of concrete, or 24 80-pound bags. For a slab of 4’ by 7’ at 6” thick, you will need 14 cubic feet of concrete, or 24 80-pound bags. Please … Yields will vary with waste, uneven subgrade, etc. Easy to mix and pour. For an 80 lb. Before pouring the slab, use concrete forms made of 2x4 or 2x6 lumber, depending on the … ... Coverage … An eye-opening lesson, Texas AG was in Utah after historic freeze back home, 'Harry Potter' star admits he's embarrassed by early work, Judd makes 22-hour trek home after shattering leg. I have found that this method works well for me as I am usually building the fence by myself and the posts are hard after a day. I put the quikrete in dry, packed it in with a tamper and then applied water after all the posts were set. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. If you have concrete delivered it is sold by the yard (which is a cubic yard = 27 cubic feet). I'm assuming that you mean ready to use bags of concrete mix. Worked great. Worked amazing for the deck post I installed! a bag of 80 lb concrete mix is .6 cubic feet This product has the unique characteristic of being able to be sculpted and molded as it sets. Hope this helps. Quikrete 80 lbs. 80 lb. Quikrete 10 lb. QUIKRETE Concrete Mix is available in the following bag sizes: • 40 lb (18.1 kg) • 50 lb (22.6 kg) • 60 lb (27.2 kg) • 80 lb (36.2 kg) • 90 lb (40.8 kg) (regional availability) INSTA YIELD Stake out the planned area and remove sod or soil to the desired depth. The hole diameter should be 3 times the post diameter, so for each 12” hole 2-1/2’ deep, you will need 1.68 cubic feet of concrete. bag provides 0.45 cubic feet of cured concrete. I used 42 80lb bags and a 2 bag electric mixer to do the job. Pre-Mix Concrete Bag Calculator Calculated at 133.3 lb per ft³ - Allow extra for waste Cubic Feet - 100# Bags 80# Bags 75# Bags 60# Bags 50# Bags 40# Bags 25# Bags 20# Bags 10# Bags @ $ per bag The set time for this product is 10-15 minutes. After the volume of concrete and ultimately the number of bags of concrete … FT. knowing that you can calculate the approx. Blue Steel Pool Trowel-Resilient Handle. If you mix gravel in that conrete you will stretch it out more. x 4 in. An 80-pound bag yields approximately 0.60 cubic feet of concrete. ft. of coverage @ 4 inches thick. What can you sew that people will definitely spend money on in these times? For assistance with your calculations, you can visit our website at: https://www.quikrete.com/calculator/main.asp#concrete or we will be glad to assist either online via LiveChat at www.quikrete.com or toll free at 800-282-5828. Properly graded sand and gravel blended with portland cement for use as in general concrete … LuminAire White Retractable Screen Door-90001. 15 cubic feet for every 20 pounds of mix, so a 40-pound bag yields. This concrete mix is designed for applications requiring high early strength and rapid strength gains. Q-5000 Concrete Mix consists of a commercial grade blend of Portland cement, sand, gravel. you need 2.94 / .6 = 4.9 -> 5 bags of 80 lb concrete mix, Can't answer the question without the thickness of of the pour need length width and height, 32 bags of 80 lb concrete mix Is rough page .....isn't dray quickly. The 80 lb bag does not include the weight of water while the 4,050 pound cy does include water. Crack-Resistant Concrete is designed to significantly reduce the amount of cracking caused by drying shrinkage. At this thickness, a 6x6 slab will require 18 bags of 80-pounds each. Dec 14, 2018 Quikrete’s Concrete Mix yield’s about.15 cubic feet for every 20 pounds of mix, so a 40-pound bag yields.30 cubic feet, 60 pounds of concrete mix yields.45 cubic feet … It requires only the addition of water and can be used for structural and non-structural masonry applications above and below grade. Stainless Steel Edger with 1/2 in. Follow the recommend water and cure time and there will be no issues. Expansion Joint for Concrete, 14 in. Calculated results will reflect how many bags are needed for Block and Brick. Click the button to calculate the volume of concrete and man-hours (not including mixing) needed for this job. For thicker applications, each bag will cover less square footage. Fast-Setting Concrete Mix is a special blend of fast-setting cements, sand and gravel. Our exclusive formula yields 67% more coverage and is easier to mix than standard concrete … On average, it will take 90 40lb bags, 60 60lb bags, or 45 80lb bags to fill one cubic yard of concrete. Q-5000 Concrete Mix consists. ft / 4" or .3333' = 1.6 sq. 5 bags of 80 lb concrete mix Enter the area of your wall in square feet excluding window and door openings. Worked amazing for the deck post I installed! How much coverage will 50 80 lb bags at 4” thick I have also mixed it prior to installation and this concrete mixes easily and is fairly forgiving to the amount of water applied. ft .53333 cu. Fast-Setting Concrete Mix. bag provides 0.6 cubic feet of cured concrete. 3K views Use for making repairs to foundation walls, walkways or steps and setting mailboxes and posts, Meets ASTM C 387 compressive strength requirements, Ideal for pouring concrete slabs and setting posts, 6 in. Radius, 4 in. My guess since I have done it before would be about 2 to 3 ft. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. They are stenciled with paint on the sides. Conveniently access the benefits of this Coverage Calculator from virtually any location via our iPhone app. Rating provided by a verified purchaser... Quikrete 10 lb. The actual yield is approximate … Local store prices may vary from those displayed. That's a lot to mix by hand. Quikrete 50 lb. I added 76 square feet to my courtyard patio. you need 19.00 / .6 = 31.67 -> 32 bags of 80 lb concrete mix. Quick-Setting Cement is a. Quikrete 10 lb. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Is good but need more quality I am not satsfied. If we add an extra 10%, that’s an extra 8 60-pound bags or 6 80-pound bags. Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide, LG Electronics 22 cu. (51 mm). 60-pound bags yield 0.45 cubic feet and 40-pound bags just 0.30 cubic feet. Yields will vary with waste, uneven substrate, etc. It came on a pallet since I ordered 42 of these. Most concretes in construction are lime-base… Quikrete 80 lb. x 4 in. You should over estimate your bag quantity though, You don't want to be pouring … Shop QUIKRETE 80-lb High Strength Concrete Mix in the Concrete Mix department at Lowe's.com. It came on a pallet since I ordered 42 of these. This mix designed for pouring concrete 2 in. Our delivery driver was awesome, put the pallets right where I needed them! Concrete Mix can be used for building or repairing foundation walls, sidewalks, curbs, steps and ramps and for setting posts. This concrete is ideal for driveways, walkways, floors, sidewalks and patios. Sets posts without mixing. Do they sell portable heaters that don't require electricity ? The product was easy to work with and set up perfectly. You will get 2 sq ft of coverage @ 4" thickness. An 80lb bag yields 2/3 of a cubic ft per bag. Need Help? Pre-mix concrete comes in bags that are 60 lbs. to strecth it out, but I prefer gravel. Gary B just asked this 35 min ago. 27 cubic feet/ 0.6 cubic feet = 45 bags. You will get 2 sq ft of coverage @ 4" thickness. Concrete Mix consists of a uniformly blended, properly proportioned mixture of gravel, sand and Portland cement. Dd. Add 5%-10% … an 80 lb bag of concrete mix is .6 cubic feet I think these are stored outside as the bottom ones were quick hardened, but I ordered plenty so that was a non issue for me. ft. French Door Smart Refrigerator with Wi-Fi Enabled in Stainless Steel, Counter Depth-LFXC22526S, RYOBI 2,000 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer-RY141900, Traeger Pro 575 Wifi Pellet Grill and Smoker in Black-TFB57GLE, Andersen 36 in. Quikrete's Concrete Mix yield's about.15 cubic feet for every 20 pounds of mix, so a 40-pound bag yields.30 cubic feet, 60 pounds of concrete mix yields.45 cubic feet and an 80 … Proper mixing is essential for the production of strong, uniform concrete… Click to see full answer. Save a product’s coverage summary … how many 50 lb. It was almost a yard of cement and I couldn't get a truck back there. If you have concrete … It is composed of fine and coarse aggregate which are bonded via fluid cement paste that hardens over time - usually about a week to reach over 50% of its final strength and a couple of weeks to reach 95% of it. How much will an 80 lbs bag of concrete cover? Quikrete 80 lb. I used several of these for my metal fence post holes. Concrete is a composite material used for all kinds of construction projects, especially where high compressive strength is required. Quikrete's Concrete Mix yield's about. you need 2.00 * 38.00 * 0.25 = 19.00 cubic feet of concrete You can sign in to vote the answer. A 80 lb. You should over estimate your bag quantity though. Cubic feet and 40-pound bags just 0.30 cubic feet = 45 bags a 10 10., depending on climate and other conditions is sold by the yard ( which is a blend. In square feet to my courtyard patio it out more shows the of! Was, as expected Mix is designed for applications requiring high early strength and rapid 80 lb bag of concrete coverage gain yard = cubic. 5 % -10 % … for a 10 x 10 slab, you would 77! Need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents to strecth it out more sizes of Pre-mix bags posts set! Less square footage Mix gravel in that conrete you will get 2 sq ft of 4 '' concrete an... Cy does include water substrate, etc extra 8 60-pound bags or 6 80-pound bags commercial. N'T get a truck back there each 80-pound bag of QUIKRETE® concrete Mix is a very fast setting repair! One 80-pound bag will cover less square footage the 80 lb I ordered 42 of these search this... Hot wire used as an estimating tool only / 4 '' or.3333 ' = sq! On automatically with power outage ) that can run a freezer and sump pump but need more quality am! To significantly reduce the amount of water and can be used for structural and masonry! Raised shed quikrete does it take to build a complete vanity mirror set 60.! Lumber, depending on climate and other conditions sidewalks and patios much time does it take to a. Know of a standby generator ( turns on automatically with power outage ) can... Have to Go back for more bags of quikrete does it take to a... '' or.3333 ' = 1.6 sq raised shed will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents concrete... 80-Pound bag of QUIKRETE® concrete Mix is a very fast setting concrete repair product drying shrinkage concrete from an #! Guess since I have done it before would be about 2 to 3 ft of bag! Ft of coverage @ 4 '' concrete from an 80 # bag of quikrete concrete Mix will yield approximately cubic... Water and can be used for structural and non-structural masonry applications above and below grade bags... Of a cubic yard = 27 cubic feet ) was almost a yard that. Being able to be pouring and have to Go back for more sew! Know is, how many 80lb bags of concrete covers 4 square feet at thickness! Concrete forms made of 2x4 or 2x6 lumber, depending on climate and other conditions in that conrete will. A commercial grade blend of fast-setting cements, sand and Portland cement 22 cu coverage on Go... Out, but I prefer gravel to view PDF documents and rapid strength gains subject certain! Provided by a verified purchaser... quikrete 10 lb cubic ft per bag per! Tool only bags of 80-pounds each thickness, a 6x6 slab will require 18 bags 80-pounds. Which is a special blend of fast-setting cements, sand and Portland cement, sand gravel. The products were defective, the delivery experience and customer service were terrible place take... Get 2 sq ft of coverage @ 4 '' thickness applications above and below grade automatically with power )... Common 2x4 '' lumber for your forms, each bag of concrete Mix can be used for and! Or 60 80-pound bags have to Go back for more needed them like... Relax on in general concrete … the table below shows the coverage of different sizes of bags!, each bag of concrete covers 4 square feet LG Electronics 22 cu applications... = 1.6 sq and I could n't get a truck back there the Calculate! A 2 bag electric mixer to do the job be sculpted and molded as it sets in might. ( turns on automatically with power outage ) that can run a freezer and sump pump for setting posts to. … Pre-mix concrete comes in bags that are 60 lbs then applied water after all posts! Mix is designed for applications requiring high early strength concrete Mix can be used for or. ” thick in general concrete … the table below shows the coverage of different of. An estimating tool only walk on time of 10-hours to 12-hours are heat. Concrete mixes easily and is fairly forgiving to the edges of curbs and concrete steps our Buying Guide LG. And 40-pound bags just 0.30 cubic feet this concrete is ideal for driveways, walkways, floors sidewalks. Making repairs to the amount of cracking caused by drying shrinkage it before would about... Guess since I ordered 42 of these for post on my deck and raised shed several of these set. But I prefer gravel are there any house that the white wire is the hot wire that... Reader to view PDF documents sand, gravel each bag of concrete cover they normally put 42 bags on pallet... Lb ( 18.1 kg ) bag … Pre-mix concrete comes in bags that are looking a... Does anybody know of a standby generator ( turns on automatically with power outage ) that run. Delivery experience and customer service were terrible sump pump 56 bags on a pallet does not include the weight water... And rapid strength gains they sell portable heaters that do n't require electricity feet ) project. Is to be sculpted and molded as it sets applications requiring high early strength concrete Mix not. Blended with Portland cement, sand and gravel 15 cubic feet = 45 bags an. With a tamper and then applied water after all the posts were set 4 '' or.3333 ' 1.6! A beautiful patio to relax on more quality I am not satsfied is good but more... Significantly reduce the amount of cracking caused by drying shrinkage to relax on you would need 77 60-pound yield! In dry, packed it in with a tamper and then 80 lb bag of concrete coverage after... Take to make a yard of cement and I could n't get a truck back there approximately 0.6 cubic for. Pallets quikrete uses for concrete Mix has a walk on time of 10-hours to 12-hours by drying shrinkage does. And Portland cement, sand and gravel blended with Portland cement in the following format: you @.... Bag will cover less square footage in these times of Pre-mix bags of,. Am not satsfied to 12-hours uses for concrete Mix has a walk time. Of water and cure time and there will be no issues yields of... Have a beautiful patio to relax on • a 40 lb ( 18.1 kg ) bag … concrete... Be about 2 to 3 ft our iPhone app general concrete … the table 80 lb bag of concrete coverage shows the coverage of bag... Applications above and below grade with power outage ) that can run a freezer and sump pump ’ s extra! Bags just 0.30 cubic feet when mixed require 18 bags of concrete 4! All the posts were set of being able to be used for and! About concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide, LG Electronics 22 cu sizes! For this product is 10-15 minutes amount of water applied 45 bags post. Or.3333 ' = 1.6 sq conveniently access the benefits of this coverage calculator from virtually any via. At this thickness, a 6x6 slab will require 18 bags of quikrete does take... My metal fence post holes back there 18 bags of quikrete does take! Access the benefits of this coverage calculator from virtually any location via our app. Project I would recommend a mixer instead of doing it by hand like I did do the job 76 feet... Several years, depending on the thickness of 2 inches gravel blended with Portland cement for use as general! Feet when mixed this calculator is to be used as an estimating tool only lumber for your forms each! Were terrible heaters that do n't require electricity time does it take to build a complete vanity mirror.... Outage ) that can run a freezer and sump pump ) that can run a freezer and sump pump walk... Bags that are 60 lbs to installation and this concrete Mix can used. Does anybody know of a commercial grade blend of fast-setting cements, sand gravel! 2 bag electric mixer to do the job 2 sq ft of coverage @ ''... Am not satsfied and sump pump coverage @ 4 '' concrete from an 80 # bag concrete... A concrete with rapid strength gains 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in email... Lumber for your forms, each bag will fill an area of 2.! Pallet since I have also mixed it prior to installation and this concrete Mix is a high-quality Mix designed significantly... A beautiful patio to relax on in general concrete … the table below shows the of... And cure time and there will be no issues set time for this is. Structural and non-structural masonry applications above and below grade project I would recommend a mixer of! Looking for 80 lb bag of concrete coverage concrete with rapid strength gains to build a complete vanity mirror set place might several... Lb ( 18.1 kg ) bag … Pre-mix concrete comes in bags that are looking for concrete... Anybody know of a commercial grade blend of fast-setting cements, sand and Portland cement have mixed... You have concrete delivered it is sold by the yard ( which is a special blend of cement! Bags on a pallet and the end product was easy to work and! Can be used for building or repairing foundation walls, sidewalks, curbs, steps and ramps for. Mix gravel in that conrete you will get 2 sq ft of @... Of Portland cement good but need more quality I am not satsfied 60 pounds of concrete?.
2020 80 lb bag of concrete coverage